A Banarasi saree is a saree made in Varanasi, a city which is also called Benares or Banaras. The sarees are among the finest sarees in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery.
- SHIPPING INFO: Dispatched in 2-4 business days.
- Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery.
- MEASUREMENTS: Saree: Length - 5.3mtr, Width - 44in,
- Blouse: Length - 28.5in, Width - 44in
- COLOR: Blue
- WEIGHT (GRAMS): NA
- MATERIAL(S): Katan with Gorgette Banarasi
- CARE: Dry Clean Only
NOTE: Colour may vary from the picture.